With all of our janitorial service contracts, Stratus Building Solutions franchisees include our unique Stratus Green Clean commercial cleaning program at no additional cost. After initially developing it to complement Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design projects (LEED) and the Green Building Rating System produced by the US Green Building Council, Stratus has offered this forward-thinking advantage to all of their clients since 2009. Following a thorough investigation, we determined that establishing this as our company’s green Commercial cleaning services in Seattle, WA standard was in the best interests of our franchisees, consumers, and the environment.
Many commercial cleaning chemicals include volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which can cause respiratory irritation, headaches, and other symptoms in workers and building occupants. When children and others with already impaired immune systems are involved, such as at daycares and dialysis clinics, these detrimental consequences should be taken into account. As a result, the environmental features of all Stratus commercial cleaning supplies, techniques, and equipment are carefully considered.
Employee health and safety, government regulations, corporate mandates, waste/cost reduction, increased recycling/compliance, employee and public relations, and a desire to help the environment are all motivating factors for Stratus Building Solutions franchisees to help customers adopt green janitorial services.
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths and Mops
- Microfiber attracts and holds dirt, allowing it to be thoroughly removed from your facility
- Uses less water and chemicals
- Color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
Other environmentally friendly tools, materials, and processes
- Paperless proposals and invoice systems
- 100% post-consumer recycled janitorial utility cans and mop buckets
- 100% post-consumer recycled paper goods for kitchens and restrooms
Developing a customized Green Cleaning strategy for your business
- Waste removal and recycling systems
- Contamination and pollution sources identification